One Canada Square is a tower building with 50 floors, located at the centre of Canary Wharf, which is situated on the Isle of Dogs in London's Docklands. It is in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets in the East End of Central London along the River Thames.
This building has set high standards in innovative high-rise design technology. It has 32 high speed passenger lifts serving the 1.2 million sq ft building. One Canada square offers flexible lettings to a range of businesses. It has flexible floor plates, enabling occupiers to easily align their office space requirements with changing business needs. Many established companies have their offices situated in this building including Level39, the worlds most connected tech community.
· We installed a jubilee disabled access lift into this building which provides disabled access without ruining the aesthetics of the building.
· This disabled access lift is a platform lift with a manual gate at the upper landing. This lift employs our low-profile mechanism for reduced pit depths. T
· The Jubilee Disabled Access Lift uses our low-profile wheel stop technology. A solid stainless-steel toe guard rises around the platform lift to prevent wheelchairs wheels from rolling off the access lift.
· The lift table can be made to accept any cladding material. Note the thickness of the cladding affects the pit depth required.
· The Jubilee Disabled Access Lift houses a manual gate at the upper landing to protect the fall hazard that sits in a pit depth of just 125mm.
· This Disabled Access Lift is for wheelchair users only. Non wheelchair users are often presented with a wheelchair to use when travelling on this lift.
For more information on our Jubilee Disabled Access Lift, please click this link https://www.sesameaccess.com/l...