Sesame Access Systems Ltd is an iso0991 company that designs, fabricates and installs bespoke disabled access stair lifts. Our unique products are sought after by architects representing listed buildings, English Heritage etc. Therefore, we need proactive, motivated, highly qualified staff to join our team and be key contributors to the success of the Company.
- Mig Welding
- Fabricating from drawings
- Assembling prefabricated parts to a professional standard
- Assisting with site-based work when required
- Assisting with electrical/wiring work
- Assisting with hydraulics
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Any other duties as requested by the Head Engineer
- The Ideal candidate must live within 15 miles of the workshop
- Be organised and methodically minded
- Have good written and verbal English
- Be proactive and able to work under their initiative
- GCSE Maths & English Qualification
- 20 days annual leave. 3 of these days are automatically deducted for the period December 24th and January 2nd. The successful applicant will have 17 days to use throughout the working year.
- 07:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime is available
- There is a company-wide profit-related bonus policy based on yearly company productivity
- Appraisal every 6 months. The first 6 months of employment is considered the probationary period; salary will remain the same.
If you wish to apply for this role, we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV, cover letter and any extras to [email protected] with the subject title 'Manufacturing Assembly Engineer'