Sesame Access Systems Ltd is an iso0991 company that designs, fabricates, installs and maintains bespoke disabled access stair lifts. Our unique products enable people in wheelchairs to access any building, at any time, through the front door. Reliability of our lifts is paramount, for disabled people and our building owners. Therefore, we need proactive, motivated, highly qualified staff to join our team and ensure our lifts are never out of order. You will be essential to the success of the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a Service Team: you plus one assistant
- You will have your own portfolio of Sesame lifts to manage
- Lead on servicing of lifts. Preventative maintenance
- Lead on call-outs on lifts, within Service Level Agreement (SLA) deadlines
- Ensure thorough servicing reduces call-outs on lifts
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on % call outs
- Communicate issues found on site
- Identify, communicate and implement actions required to reduce call-outs
- Work with the Installation team to manage call-out risks
- Training and development of team members
- Excellent communication with Clients
- Your day will start and end at the Sesame workshop
- Most lifts are in London, some UK-wide, some in Europe and some USA, Australia etc. So likely International Travel
- Assisting with workshop-based work when required
- Maintenance of allocated site van
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Any other duties as requested by the Head Engineer
- The Ideal candidate must live within 15 miles of the workshop
- Be organised and methodically minded
- Have good written and verbal English
- Be proactive and able to work under their initiative
- GCSE Maths & English Qualification
- 20 days annual leave. 3 of these days are automatically deducted for the period December 24th and January 2nd. The successful applicant will have 17 days to use throughout the working year.
- 07:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime is available
- There is a company-wide profit-related bonus policy based on yearly company productivity
- Appraisal every 6 months. The first 6 months of employment is considered the probationary period; salary will remain the same.
If you wish to apply for this role, we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV, cover letter and any extras to [email protected]